You can download and print any of the guides in this documentation set by clicking on the titles below. You can also download and save or print individual pages of the documentation by selecting Tools > Export to PDF or Tools > Export to Word.
Best Practice: Print Individual Pages As You Need Them
You are certainly welcome to download and print the complete guides listed below. They are provided for your convenience.
However, you should be aware that we continually update the documentation. This means that the online documentation you are reading now may be more recent than the documents below, which were created on a particular date. See the cover page of each document for the creation date.
If you print only the pages you need when you need them, you are certain to have the most recent documentation.
Click the title to download it as a .pdf file.
- About EchoSystem, (2.4 MB)
- Deployment Guide, (454 kB)
- Server Installation Guide, (1.76 MB)
- Classroom Installation Guide, (12.09 MB)
- Administration Guide, (13.68 MB)
- Academic Staff Guide, (7.02 MB)
- Student Guide, (2.38 MB)
- Personal Capture Guides - ALL, (4.90 MB)
- EchoSystem 5.5 Schedule API, (833 kB)
- Classroom Capture Guide (377 kB)
- Device Monitor User Guide, (557 kB)
- Migration Guide, (2.43 MB)